Alloy Steel Butt weld Pipe Cross
Butt weld Cross, Pipe Fitting Equal Cross, Butt weld Reducing Cross Manufacturers & Suppliers
Asme B16.9 Pipe Cross, ANSI B16.25 Straight Cross, ANSI B16.28 Equal Cross, MSS-SP-43 Reducing Cross
ASTM/ASME A403 Buttweld Unequal Cross, Butt weld Fitting Cross, Fittings Reducing Cross
Butt Weld Fittings Cross is of two types – Equal Crosses and Unequal Crosses. We offer Butt Weld Fittings Cross in one of the widest range of aspects that makes them appropriate for interlocked plumbing structures restricted in an area. The main purpose of a cross is same as tee by means of the exemption of offering two 900 outlets that are opposite to each other. These are extensively preferred by the users because of their excellent finish, abrasion and corrosion resistant and precise tensile strength. With negligible requirement, these are appropriate for very high in usage and as well as for very low in temperature.
The unequal butt weld fitting crosses find the use in across different industries, together with due to their fulfilment to the industry distinct standards. Equal butt weld fitting crosses are having all the four outlets and that too of its equal sizes. Reducing butt weld crosses are having branches that are bit smaller in size so that it run in the required pressure and flow throughout the system.
Galvanized Steel Pipe Cross nStainless Steel Pipe Cross,Stainless Steel Pipe Cross avaiable. Specification
Features of Pipe cross:
- There are three female openings in a T shaped pipe cross.
- There are straight pipe crosss which have the same size openings.
- Reducing pipe crosss have one opening of different size and two openings of the same size.
- There are sanitary pipe crosss which are used in waste lines. These kind of pipe crosss have a curved branch which is designed for a clean out plug. They are used to prevent obstruction of waste.
- A cross pipe cross has four equal sized female openings.
- A wing pipe cross has lugs to fasten the fitting to a wall or stud.
- A compression pipe cross uses compression fittings on two or more ends.
- A test pipe cross has a threaded opening. This opening is used in conjunction with a threaded plug for a clean-out opening on a drain pipe.
Pipe cross & Crosses size Pipe cross, LT, Lateral cross , RT, Reducing cross, cross fittings accord to ANSI, ISO, JIS and DIN Standards, Measures 1/2 to 56 Inches.
- Size range: 1/2 to 20 inches
- Types: Straight cross, Reducing cross, Y-type
- Pressure: SCH5 to SCH160
- Standard: ANSI B16.9/B16.28, MSS SP-43/SP-75
The fitting not only played a role in conection the cossing pipeline but also can control the volume by designed with different dimension of cross ends,sometimes we also adopt rib to reinforce the mechanical property when face hard woeking conditions.
- Carbon scross: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB -WPC
- Alloy scross: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-WP 12-WP 11-WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP 911
- Stainless scross: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
- ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
- ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
- Low temperature scross: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
- High performance scross: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 60 A860 Wphy52
A860 WPHY 42-46-65-70
What should buyers consider for bulk purchase of pipe cross?
- Type of pipe cross-whether welded or seamless
- Size and dimension
- Wall thickness
- Material of construction
- Durability and Economical
- High pressure and temperature resistance
- Corrosion resistance etc.
Standards: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43, DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011, EN10253-1, EN10253-2 Type: Equal Cross, Unequal Cross, Reducing Cross, Straight Cross, Pipe Cross Wall Thickness: SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS Material: Stainless Steel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Nickel Alloys, Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Low temperature Steel Material Grade: Stainless Steel Butt weld Pipe Cross: ASTM A403 WP Gr. 304, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 317L, 321, 347, 904L Duplex Steel Butt weld Pipe Cross: ASTM A815, ASME SA815 UNS NO S31803, S32205. Werkstoff No. 1.4462 Super Duplex Steel Butt weld Pipe Cross: ASTM A815, ASME SA815 UNS NO S32750, S32950. Werkstoff No. 1.4462 Carbon Steel Butt weld Pipe Cross: Astm A234 WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70. Alloy Steel Butt weld Pipe Cross: ASTM A234 / ASME SA234 Gr. WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91 Low Temperature Carbon Steel Butt weld Pipe Cross: ASTM A420 WPL3, A420 WPL6 Nickel Alloy Butt weld Pipe Cross: ASTM / ASME SB336 UNS 2200 ( Nickel 200 ), UNS 2201 (Nickel 201 ), UNS 4400 (Monel 400 ), UNS 8020 ( Alloy 20 / 20 CB 3, UNS 8825 Inconel (825), UNS 6600 (Inconel 600 ), UNS 6601 ( Inconel 601 ), UNS 6625 (Inconel 625), UNS 10276 ( Hastelloy C 276 )
Looking for ideal Butt Weld Fitting Cross Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the ASME A403 Buttweld Unequal Cross are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of ANSI B16.25 Straight Cross. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Butt Weld Pipe Fitting > Pipe Cross