Shijiazhuang Bang dong Pipeline Technology Co,Ltd.
Model No.: WP12 Fittings
Head Code: Round
Angle: 30 Degree
Wall Thickness: Sch10s
Certification: ASME, ANSI, DIN, JIS, BS, GB, GS, API
Packaging: Wooden Case or Pallet or as per buyer's requirements
Place of Origin: Cangzhou,China
Supply Ability: 1000pcs/month
HS Code: 73079300
Port: Tianjin New Port,Beijing Air Port,Shanghai Port
Alloy Steel Astm A234 WP12 Fittings
A234 WP12 90 Deg / 180 Deg / 45 Deg Carbon Steel Elbow / Alloy Steel Elbow For Oil Pipe
Elbow is the Pipe Fitting use to change the pipe direction in the piping system. According to the angle, it usually can be divided into 45°, 90°, 180° elbows. Additionally, according to the project need, the elbows of abnormal angle can be offered such as 60° elbow. The materials of elbow include cast iron, stainless steel, alloy steel, forging cast iron, carbon steel, nonferrous metals and plastics. The connection methods include direct welding (the most common way) flange connection, hot melt connection, fused connection, connection and socket coupling. In accordance with the production process, it can be divided into welding elbow, punch, elbow, push elbow, casting elbow. Other names: 90-degree elbow and right angle.
1. According to materials, it can be divided into carbon steel, cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, etc. ;
2. According to the production methods, it can be divided into pushing, pressing, forging, casting and so on;
3. According to the manufacturing standards, it can be divided into electricity standard, water standard, American standard, German standard, Japanese standard and Russian standard.
4. According to the radius of curvature, it can be divided into long radius elbows and short radius elbow. The long radius bend refers to the bend whose radius of curvature is equal to 1.5 times of the outer diameter of the tube (R = 1.5D). The short radius bend refers to the bend whose radius of curvature is equal to pipe diameter (R = 1.0D). (D is the elbow diameter; R is the radius of curvature).
5. According to the pressure levels, there are about 17 kinds, with the same pipe standard in the United States: Sch5s, Sch10s, Sch10, Sch20, Sch30, Sch40s, STD, Sch 40, Sch60, Sch80s, XS; Sch80, SCH100, Sch120, Sch140, Sch160, XXS; and the mostly common used are STD and XS.
Alloy Steel Elbow A234Wp9 Elbow
Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Elbow / Tee
Ansi B16.28 A234 Wpb Elbow
Pipe Fittings Alloy Steel Forged Weld Elbows
A335 P91 Ansi B16.9 Alloy Steel Elbow